- Each carburetor is thoroughly converted and calibrated to your engine/car specs. These E85/Gas carburetors will give you the best performance you can ask for. All carburetors are test-run on a engine prior to shipment to ensure it is working at its best and has proper tune before going on your car. We believe you deserve the best so we offer the best in E85/Gas performance
All RAD carburetors are built to order and built specific to your application so that you get the best performance possible from your carburetor. Here is a few details when you buy your carburetor
– Completely disassembled, modified, cleaned, and inspected
– Carbs get converted and calibration
– Properly adjusted to our specs and match your combo
– Ready to Run!
– Over the phone tech service to help with install and tune
If you have a used carb you want to send in to have converted we accept that as well but carb must be in really good working order. Carbs beyond a cleaning and non repairable we will not use due to the critical specs and performance you will be getting out of your carburetor.
Pricing are listed for converting and calibration per carburetor type (not including cost of carburetor)
RAD E85/Gas Conversion: (BLOW THROUGH)
– 2 Barrel 350cfm to 500cfm Conversion – $350 Blow Through
– 4 Barrel 390cfm to 850cfm Conversion – $400 Blow Through
Basic Calibration/Baseline Tune (NA and DRAW THROUGH)
- Cleaned and Inspected,
- Properly adjusted to our specs and match your combo
- Loaded with one of our proven tunes
- Ready to Run!
- Over the phone tech service to help with install and tune
– 2 Barrel 350cfm to 500cfm Conversion – $150
– 4 Barrel 390cfm to 850cfm Conversion – $175
Complete new carburetor pricing varies per carburetor , Please call or email us for a quote.